Connecting Clients with Service Providers
- Client is unable to pay their debts via a payment plan and would like to discharge all their debt
- Client does not have enough income
Your information has been transmitted to a bankruptcy attorney in your area. You will receive a call within one business day from one someone on the team.
Judgment Proof Recommendation
Heartland Financial Services (HFS) was developed to serve consumers experiencing debt problems. With a focus on your particular problem as opposed to a particular kind of solution, HFS recognized from the beginning that it had to provide a variety of debt solutions. HFS has organized a nationwide network of financial service companies and attorneys who can provide different debt solutions. HFS affiliated counselors and attorneys will explain how each relevant solution would affect your particular problem. In this way, HFS places you in a position to make an informed decision about how to proceed.
- Client has a problem paying unsecured debt(s).
- Client’s main source of income is one of the following: social security, disability, pension, veteran's benefits, worker's compensation, public assistance, child support, alimony
Process: Your information has been transmitted to Heartland Financial Services. You will receive a call within one business day to see if the their solution is appropriate.
Tax Debt Recommendation
Tax Debt Relief You Can Trust - If you owe the IRS, you are not alone. Each year, millions of Americans find themselves facing a tax bill that they can’t afford. It can be overwhelming and stressful knowing that you are unable to pay, but tax relief is available. Working with a responsible and reputable tax debt relief company, such as Tax Defense Network, is the first step toward solving your tax debt. Our customer-focused approach ensures that you are always treated with respect throughout the process. We understand that life happens, and we are here to help. From start to finish, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Since 2007, thousands of clients have found relief through our customized tax services, and you can too!
- Not paid their tax debt
- Behind on their tax payments
- Has not filed for taxes in over a year
- Unable to pay their debt
- Needs help in filing taxes
- Your information has been transmitted to Tax Defense Network. You will receive a call within one business day from someone on the team.
- Federal Evictions Ban: Until July 31, 2021
- Federal Student Loan Pause: 0% Interest, Payments not required until September 30, 2021
- Federal Foreclosure Moratorium: Until July 31, 2021 (eligibility depends on mortgage type, but most mortgages qualify)
- Mortgage Forbearance: 12-18 months, but must qualify (talk to your mortgage servicer to find out if you qualify)
How to Lower Your Expenses
- How To Reduce Your Mortgage
- How to Lower Your Rent Payments
- How To Save On Transportation Expenses
- How To Get Cheap Internet
- Lower Your Home Insurance Premiums
- Lower Your Car Insurance Premiums
When Life Happens
- What to Do After a Layoff
- Finding a Job After 50
- Freelancing in the Gig Economy
- How to Make Extra Money from Side Hustles
- How to Apply for SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Help for the Disabled
- Help for Single Parents